Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Quick Update and goodies....




I'm still gathering supplies to do the third Smash*holics Challenge from last weekend.  I had this great idea to make a mini photo book to slide in a pocket... then I decided that I wanted 'yellowed' paper so it looked 'old'.  So I had to dye paper with coffee.  I also used some distress in on it, too.   I had to wait for it to dry before using it.

The pages are dry and I have a couple of old photos to put into it, but I'd like more.  There is an old suitcase with photos that is missing.   I don't look at the photos very often and I've put it away ...  somewhere.  It wasn't in the usual hiding places when we checked over the weekend, so I'll keep hunting.  I think that once I get all the photos I want and get them placed in the homemade mini book, I can use journal tags to make notes about the pics.   I downloaded a ton of free journal tags the other day.... They are great!

Closing today with a photo of some cute things I found at PeachyCheap.com.  They are perfect for my challenge book theme.

Enjoy the day....


No comments:

Post a Comment